tax refund

Self-Assessment Tax Return for Personal Tax and self-employed Income.

Tax it self is very dynamic field. Personal tax return can be very simple or complicated, it depends on types of incomes to be accounted for in SA returns.

Followings are few types of income listed if you are entitled to receive them which  can be part of your personal tax return

  • Employment Income (P60)
  • Self employment (Sole trade/partnership income)
  • Dividends
  • Foreign income
  • Rental Income
  • Capital gains
  • Pension Income
  • Bank interest received
  • any other source of income, there are some types of incomes which are not taxable

We can save you lot of time, worries, and money by handling your self assessment for you. We will do all the necessary computations, complete your return, and advice on how you can minimise your tax liability.

We can act as your agent, dealing directly with HMRC on your behalf.

We will assure that your personal tax matters are dealt with competence and in timely manner so that you do not incur any unnecessary late filling penalties and save you money on tax payable by complying with proper legislation.

Do company directors need to file personal tax return?

In short , May Be , it depends if director have been issued notice by HMRC to file personal tax return regardless of level of income then YES otherwise NO unless one has income subject to tax which has not been taxed at source and should be declared.

What is UTR?

UTR stands for Unique Tax Reference number (10 digit code issued by HMRC and it is not same as NI number)

How can i get UTR?

Even if you dont have business but need to file SA (Self Assessment)  return due to other sources of taxable income(s), you can fill in this online form to get UTR for your self.

If you have started your own business as sole trader and want to register with HMRC then use this link to get URT